Oklahoma Construction Accidents
A construction worker injured on the job needs a civil suit by a knowledgeable civil trial attorney to provide adequate compensation. The meager workers’ compensation system provides too little too late to make you whole again. A civil case coordinated with the workers’ compensation award will provide fair justice to you and your family.
If you have been injured in a construction accident or incurred any catastrophic injury the civil personal injury team will provide free advice and assistance for you. We specialize in construction site injury and wrongful death cases that also involved workers’ compensation claims.
Some of the most common types of Oklahoma construction accidents involve:
- Construction Accident Falls, Death, Back injury, Neck injury and Laceration
- Construction Injuries
- Burns, Electrical Injuries, Electrocution
- Traffic Control, automobile collisions at construction sites
- Scaffold Injuries, Brain injury, Head injury
- Crane Accidents
- Trench Accidents
- Construction Equipment Accidents, Amputation, Crushing
- Impalement, Iron Workers & Welding Accidents
- Superintendent Negligence
- General Contractors’ Delay, Neglect and Unsafe Acts
- Wrongful Death Construction Accidents
For your free case evaluation with an experienced Oklahoma workers’ compensation attorney call (405) 232-HURT.