Toll Free: 844.232.HURT (4878)
Fax: 405.232.1849

Practice Areas

Help for Those Who are Hurt

Oklahoma Eminent Domain Disputes

The government’s demand for you to move or sell your commercial or residential property may seem unimaginable. You may feel like the government overstepped its boundaries, but the government has the authority to seize privae property for public use. This is known as eminent domain. However, you do not have to give up everything when forced to comply with the law.

Wwe have extensive experience representing commercial and residential property owners throughout Oklahoma. If the state or local government intends to take your property for a public use, you deserve answers. With our experience on your side, you can be confident knowing your interests will be protected.

If you or a loved one has an Oklahoma eminent domain dispute call us today at (405) 232-HURT.