Toll Free: 844.232.HURT (4878)
Fax: 405.232.1849

Practice Areas

Help for Those Who are Hurt

Oklahoma Slip/Trip and Fall

If you fall down in a restaurant, on city property,private home, in front of an apatment, in or in front of a store or other area due to the fault of the owner of the premises, you may be entitled to recover for your injuries. After you have a slip and fall accident you should immediately go to the doctor in order to have your injury evaluated. You should continue to follow up with your doctor throughout the case to support your claim.

We will zealously represent you in order to ensure that you are fully compensated due to the negligence of others.  If you believe you have slipped or tripped due to the negligence of another and you are injured, contact our personal injury attorneys today for a free consultation. Call (405) 232-HURT