Oklahoma Vehicle Accidents
Being a safe driver is no longer enough. Aggressive drivers put us at risk. Dangerous and defective automobiles are on the roads. State and federal agencies are cutting roadway maintenance. Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is common. Today, no matter how cautious we are, there are many situations that put us at risk for accidents that lead to injuries or death.
The simplest car accidents require as many steps to be taken by an injury victim as the person responsible for it. If you or your family has been injured on the road or highway, your choice of a car accident lawyer St Louis will be one of the most important decisions you make.
Car Accident Lawyer Oklahoma | Call (405) 232-HURT
In auto accident cases, it’s essential that measures be taken promptly to preserve evidence, investigate the accident, and enable witnesses to come forward.
While on the scene of a car accident:
• Call 911 for help.
• Take photos of the vehicles involved and the scene of the accident.
• Gather the names and contact information of witnesses.
• Identify the driver of the other vehicle and gather insurance information.
• Speak with your lawyer before you talk with an insurance company.
• Seek medical attention and follow-up with medical care as needed.
In traffic accident cases, it’s essential that measures be taken promptly to preserve evidence, investigate the accident, and enable witnesses to come forward. Have a personal injury lawyer examine your traffic crash report. You can see online traffic crash reports in Oklahoma provided by the Oklahoma State Highway Patrol.